Roles and Responsibilities
- Review the User Requirement Specification (URS), our offer, URS deviation before beginning to prepare PID.
- Conversion of process parameters / sales offer to Process Integration Diagram (PID).
- Preparation of General Arrangement (GA) drawing based on approved PID.
- Conversion of GA to 3D drawing.
- Implementation of modification and changes in PID and communicating the same via email to all stakeholders.
- Perform Internal Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) in coordination with Documentation, Production and Automation Departments.
- Finalize the PID to As-built after FAT.
- Prepare weld log drawings covering all the weld joints in the piping.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate having hands-on working experience on AutoCad and Catia with good communication skills. Knowledge of process engineering.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Mechanical,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
With over 40 years of experience in delivering product and process solutions to the pharmaceutical and the bio-pharmaceutical industry, we understand what is excellence in manufacturing better than most! Our product and process solutions re-define engineering efficiency. Our products and process solutions deliver the highest lifecycle value to our customers.